EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Request TikTok Instagram Alice Rosenblum

Her passes is run by an agency and a shitty one at that. i'm currently VIP but since I requested a refund from a very inaccurate PPV, they've put me on their shitlist and they dont send me any more PPV's now, even though I am VIP.
i know this because i'm subbed to her on another passses NON-VIP account and I get PPV's on there. Also affects custom requests on my VIP account, after the refund. Willing to do it on other account but not VIP one. So I paid extra VIP for nothing. Contemplating requesting refund or opening fraud claim with my bank account.

I think i paid around $75 for this vid clip. blurred it for digital watermarking purposes. Not much different than IG pics.

Screenshot-2024-09-26-095145cb6f17d7a81bb28f.md.png
they recently sent this out, but all 4 vids total together 48 seconds. NOT even a minute.

Screenshot-2024-09-26-0955014a2b43534a22626b.png

77371e7b-bab7-4e3e-b2ee-59351afe1e32fd419d0700cea739.md.jpg
broad use of the word "XXX"
but again, as a reminder. ur chatting with a dude on her passes. dont tip $3 to sext with another guy.
also no VIP exclusives to be had, just like every other account on OF etc run by an agency. Maybe a selfie fully clothed, but like why would you pay extra $100 for that?
and in typical fashion. any custom requests has to incredibly simplified, so much that chances are they are just selling you a pre-made PPV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom