EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Alexa Pilling [Discussion]

Love her content, but like most non nude OF girls, there's a lot of false advertising with her previews and teases.

Would love to see her fully nude or getting railed.
I agree with you 100% but I honestly feel she is a long, long way from going that route with her content. IMO

I agree with you 100% but I honestly feel she is a long, long way from going that route with her content. IMO
yea she's been a rich girl long before OF, so i doubt she'll ever tbh.

but i actually don't despise her like i do most rich girls (or ppl) tbh. she seems like a genuinely nice person. not conceited like most. plus she replied to my dm on ig. lol.

Does anyone have the video of her when she was wearing the red lingerie and oiled it up with the black tight pants? (would be greatly appreiciated and would be used for science reasons)

I'd imagine it's on her page. This one is just for discussion.

If nothings been posted, you can always buy and contribute yourself
Its just that she clearly has traction, just look at the likes on her thread and she's also one of a kind in my book, so I'm surprised that unlike the average onlyfans girl on this forum where its always posted, she hasn't had all of her stuff squeezed out. Its like posted every now and then monthly.

Its just that she clearly has traction, just look at the likes on her thread and she's also one of a kind in my book, so I'm surprised that unlike the average onlyfans girl on this forum where its always posted, she hasn't had all of her stuff squeezed out. Its like posted every now and then monthly.
it's because her stuff is expensive. i realized a while back that leaks often come from ppl buying cheap stuff routinely. if the ppv is over $30... it's less likely to leak.

if you also notice, a lot of the stuff we already got of her are screen records. screen records comes from ppl who just casually share. it's not a regular thing for them, so they don't bother learning how to download files. these are the rich motherfuckers. lol.

so yea, alexa has never been a target of the regular uploaders. because her stuff is expensive asf and she doesn't add thumbnails/previews so you're not sure what you're getting.

it's because her stuff is expensive. i realized a while back that leaks often come from ppl buying cheap stuff routinely. if the ppv is over $30... it's less likely to leak.

if you also notice, a lot of the stuff we already got of her are screen records. screen records comes from ppl who just casually share. it's not a regular thing for them, so they don't bother learning how to download files. these are the rich motherfuckers. lol.

so yea, alexa has never been a target of the regular uploaders. because her stuff is expensive asf and she doesn't add thumbnails/previews so you're not sure what you're getting.
I get it now, thanks. But like even outside SC her content is so scarce like anywhere you search, there's nothing. But the reasons make sense

This. A lot of women have pages on this site with almost no content leaked. Why? Because they charge an arm and a leg for pictures that just aren't worth it. Especially people like Alexa who don't even show you previews before you buy. It's borderline scammy

This. A lot of women have pages on this site with almost no content leaked. Why? Because they charge an arm and a leg for pictures that just aren't worth it. Especially people like Alexa who don't even show you previews before you buy. It's borderline scammy
Has there been any talk on her ever even going near nude?

I hate to see that people aren't as invested into her like before, shame.
It's to be expected, unfortunately. I'm sure she'll still be making decent OF money, but most people get tired of strict lewds after a while. Plus as stated in a previous post, she's pricey compared to other workers. You can get full nudes and sex videos from some of them for 10 bucks a month. Alex is hot, but not worth it if she's not showing off more.

Back
Top Bottom