EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Akamerae_ / akamer

VettelSbinMachine

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Think this vid deserves the discussion thread.

What's going on with this girl? She opens an OF, when it begins to gain traction with pussy shot and a supposed masturbation video she suddenly deletes everything

Then reopens it with a couple of photos showing her boobs and the second post is a full on pussy spread dripping a creampie?

Also, from her socials I thought she was a lesbian. Pleasently surprised we may just see her take dick some day in the future...

What's going on with this girl? She opens an OF, when it begins to gain traction with pussy shot and a supposed masturbation video she suddenly deletes everything

Then reopens it with a couple of photos showing her boobs and the second post is a full on pussy spread dripping a creampie?

Also, from her socials I thought she was a lesbian. Pleasently surprised we may just see her take dick some day in the future...
I remember seeiing a story she posted right after new years that she got fired from her job

Lmao that was my first thought , her being lesbian 😅😂 but dam , I mean I’m guessing she need money now , I mean she makes good amount , but hell lucky she open up quick , showing every hole lol now I’m crossing my fingers for b/g vids or just long solo play and all

Back
Top Bottom