EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Aidra Fox - Discussion Thread

She’s a good one. Super genuine and down to earth if you bump into her in person. But don’t put faith in the chatting on her free page. She has a chatter that does it the majority of the time and the bundles are all just clips of 50seconds or less. Main site is pretty straight forward but updates are rare. Maybe 2 a month.

Why do I feel like she aged quite a bit the last year or two, anyone else?
She's done lip fillers and breast implants, and I think she's focusing on different things with her workout routines also, so along with regular aging she's shaped a little differently now. I think she's doing her makeup differently (or not wearing any) as well vs. what studios had her doing early in her career. She has commented in the past that studios were trying to make her fit a look that was not how she saw herself. Definitely looks more grown up than she used to.

I feel like she slowed down on her content creation after getting married.
She is enjoying life with her family now that she lives closer to them. That is something she said on one of her live streams on tiktok

Btw she also mentioned she is doing a scene for Brazzers soon. So it looks she is not completely retired from mainstream but she is just doing scenes with specific companies or talent she feels comfortable with

She is enjoying life with her family now that she lives closer to them. That is something she said on one of her live streams on tiktok

Btw she also mentioned she is doing a scene for Brazzers soon. So it looks she is not completely retired from mainstream but she is just doing scenes with specific companies or talent she feels comfortable with
she's filming a new scene? that's interesting coz towards her retirement she became known as a flake and got blacklisted from a few studios

She’s a good one. Super genuine and down to earth if you bump into her in person. But don’t put faith in the chatting on her free page. She has a chatter that does it the majority of the time and the bundles are all just clips of 50seconds or less. Main site is pretty straight forward but updates are rare. Maybe 2 a month.
funny she's using a chatter when she mocked kenzie anne for using an agency earlier this year

Most likely was talking to her hired chatter but someone I know was told that Aidra has new BBC collabs planned. Probably just told what he wanted to hear but would be interesting if true. Could be another round with Dredd, one fanboy of his said they planned to shoot something together when her new tits healed.

Back
Top Bottom