EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat 444dya / 111dya

I hate mfs who do that bruh. Judging by how lowkey she was with selling it's obvious that she was not comfortable yet and seeing herself on a page prolly scared tf out of her then that bitchass loser told her about the forum and made her deactivate. If/when she comes back she's prolly not gon sell ever again or atleast for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate mfs who do that bruh. Judging by how lowkey she was with selling it's obvious that she was not comfortable yet and seeing herself on a page prolly scared tf out of her then that bitchass loser told her about the forum and made her deactivate. If/when she comes back she's prolly not gon sell ever again or atleast for a while.
Facts, man its over bruh she not selling it anymore. Fuck that person !

I feel so bad for her he probably did it to shame her and stop her from selling anymore. It's always mfs like this ruining it for everybody. There used to be this niche on Instagram who was chill she'd text dude and send pics and videos for free. They leaked her shit and she left the internet. I forgot her username. She had under 20k followers and an amazing body.

on top of her deleting her twitter she’s also blocked/unblocked all new recent followers on instagram 😑

edit: she’s softblocked 3,000 people on ig i saw her at like 6k this morning it’s 100% ggs in the chat

Last edited:
on top of her deleting her instagram she’s also blocked/unblocked all new recent followers on instagram 😑
Damn Ig to? yh it's ggs she wasn't ready for the consequences of selling content at all she prob scared shitless rn thinking her life is over when we barely just got a vid, that's unless she sold some stuff that has been shared yet

I discovered her through tumblr

you are absolutely amazing thank you so much bro

Man right after I went on twitter I seen someone comment on her showing her that her pic was in b4ddie hub ,thats when it went downhill. Her last tweet “Ew I’m out twitter “ something like that

Back
Top Bottom