EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Akari_Cos - Discussion Thread

claireredfield

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 7, 2022
Do you guys have the set that states (buy this set and get free 2 months on my channel) i can't post the link from the content thread lmao

is she worth subbing for?
its more of a hit or miss thing. most of her contents are effortless. maybe if she puts more effort into posture, expression, positioning and editing then there would be a huge room for improvement. i said hit or miss cuz some of her content had bad lighting, bad angle, no audio, unsynch audio & music, so yea! and btw, those stuff she promotes? yeah... most of those are recycled contents. sold before and has been posted here. what i havent seen was that torn black spider man but over all, its mid. maybe 5 over 10 or 6 over 10 on a good day

Any heroes for this?

452646537_467405132736534_130827308637175154_n6ee122c273dd5898.png

Does anyone have those black torn spiderman set? Its been out for ages, could be considered as an old but i havent seen it on the main thread. Was wondering whats going on with it

Yeah, she says only 10 spots, but its more like its avaliable while shes not lazy/busy
Nah man, its not being lazy. Its just so that it would be easier for her to track who leaked some if ever, and also most of time is that she needs urgent money. Last time i purchased a set with limited slot is cuz she need specific amount to buy cement due to her house who isnt finished yet at the time. That was maybe 4~5mos ago

How long till she gives the content you buy from her directly? She only respond to me by giving me the details where to pay after that no response again

Back
Top Bottom