MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Who are some you used to like but you think overdid it? | Page 47 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Who are some you used to like but you think overdid it?

RandomAct

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
For me, it almost always comes down to too much cosmetic work, and tattoos. Alex Arabella/Taylor Compton was someone I was ready to ride with until the end, but she just let herself get sloppy AF, and got a ton of ink. The sad part is, this happened when she finally started doing interesting content. Same with Kris Karson.

Kimmy Granger is someone who got mentioned earlier in the thread for the regrettable boob job. She was one of my favs before that, but I haven't gotten any of her vids since. I can only think of a couple of times when the boob job actually helped, like Abella Anderson or Madison Ivy.

Also, sometimes I just get bored for various reasons. I stopped downloading Dillion Harper about a year or two before she left mainstream, just because her peak was so high for me, and she couldn't match it anymore.

Eliza Ibarra, Alexia Anders, and lowkey Leana Lovings are girls that I've really liked, that have just gotten boring to me.

Lastly, if someone who was once pretty diverse in their content just leans into one fetish too hard, I'm probably going to move on.

Reactions: Brasky