MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - We should hold a candlelight vigil for the content that won't make it in the move | SimpCity Forums

Discussion We should hold a candlelight vigil for the content that won't make it in the move

slyNewzor

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yeah there is a few threads that never really got going before. Yet now there is activity for those same creators on this new forum. It will be sad to see so much content be lost, but at the same time there's so much new stuff and activity to look forward to! With any luck some of that older lost content wont stay as lost as we might think.

• thonk
Reactions: Peggerspoggers

Peggerspoggers

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's a good way to cull all the inactive creators imo, active models post new stuff, it gets posted here, it's alive. Old shit might be lost, but at least we will have a less cluttered forum. And all the empty threads full of just guys being a pain asking for content of now retired creators will get buried on requests at last

Reactions: slyNewzor

RisingDragon

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
im also backing up stuff i like, dunno if the OPs gonna come here so it's always good to keep sharing the content

chracaig

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 18, 2022
I will miss some of the content from girls who are active, don't have a huge following, but I at the moment can't afford to support/subscribe to. I had a couple of those over on the old site. Also found some girls with smaller followings who I happened to find quite attractive with good content that I ended up subscribing to or at least following for a short while.

I might have to create some threads and dump stuff I have if I ever organize it and get around to it. My hard drives are a mess from when I tried to grab content before the site was shut off.