MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Upcoming Celebrity Nude Scenes | Page 3 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Upcoming Celebrity Nude Scenes

ohyeah871

Superfan
Oct 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Mikey Madison makes her nude debut in Anora:

Anora (
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
) is a sex worker, giving raunchy topless lap dances in a busy upmarket strip club called Headquarters and going the extra mile for clients she likes.

But the star of the show is the fearless Mikey Madison, who gives her all as the dazed and confused Ani, screaming, “WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON?” while her world literally falls apart around her.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Jaygatsby777

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Just got back from Cannes. I saw Anora, The Substance and Kinds of Kindness.

First of all, that article that was talking about “minor digital editing” in The Substance was a major downplaying. Margaret Qualley is beautiful but her proportions are pretty petite. See her sister’s music video for proof of that. In this movie she has big tits and a big ass and they’re completely, obviously fake. I doubt she was even naked on set, she was probably wearing a bodysuit or something. If she was naked you won’t know from the end result. It’s 100% CGI. Demi Moore on the other hand I think is real. She gets more and more twisted in her appearance as the movie continues on but the first couple times she’s naked that’s all her probably. T&A and full frontal. She looks good too.

Kinds of Kindness. OK. That tweet that said it was crazier than Poor Things wasn’t wrong, but they were talking about the total content of the movie and definitely not the nudity. It doesn’t even come close to Poor Things there. Also that other reviewer who said multiple full frontal scenes is full of shit. Emma Stone is full frontal at one point, she’s wearing a see through bra and nothing else and you see her bush from the side, when she’s about to get date raped by Taylor Swift’s ex boyfriend. When she wakes up the next day you can see the base of her ass. Not the whole thing just the underside. Margaret Qualley goes topless twice when she’s jumping into a pool and when she’s being weighed on some scales. This one definitely is her actually. Hunter Schafer is topless too if you’re into her.

And then there’s the sex tape scene. It’s awesome but you only see 4 shots. In 2 of them the TV they watch the tape on is in the background and you can’t see too good. Emma and Margaret are in all 4 shots and they’re naked in each one. The first shot has Jesse Plemons fucking Margaret from behind and Mamadou Athie fucking Emma from behind. Both girls are side by side facing forward. You don’t see their asses and their tits are smushed into the bed sheet below them but it’s awesome anyway. The next shot was literally like 1 second but I’m pretty sure it had Emma going down on Margaret while Mamadou was still taking her. This one was from the side. You saw Margaret’s tits as she was laying down. The third shot had Emma making out with Jesse while Margaret blows him laying on her front. You see Margaret’s ass from the side and Emma’s tits. The fourth shot is a closer view of the third with a better view of Emma’s tits. When it comes out, all those naked celebrity Reddit pages are going buck wild. That first shot will be the Mr Skin banner within six months.

Mikey Madison is topless literally every 2 minutes in the first half of Anora. The movie opens with her topless and she takes her top off again and again so many times. I know her breasts better than some of my family members now. She shows her ass in a thong a lot and goes bare ass twice. Once while getting fucked from behind and once getting out of bed, but she’s only in the top right corner of the screen there and it’s not a great shot. A bunch of minor stripper characters are also topless. Most notable is Lindsey Normington. Watch the movie Sandbagger if you want to see her full frontal and in a naked lesbian sex scene.