MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Sweet Anita - Discussion Thread | Page 32 | SimpCity Forums
May 28, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Wow, there are exceptions?! Never would have thought! Anyway, be honest: as a man, would you rather click the video which has a thumbnail photo of an attractive big titty girl or the one that's a flat girl with no cleavage? I'd be more likely to click the one that has bigger tits and I'm almost certain that most young men have the same way of thinking. Young men are horny, we're hardwired that way. It's male hormones at work and we can do nothing about it. And obviously women are going to take advantage of that.

I kind of agree with the 2nd part of your message. I know of kinks like that. I've seen some humiliation JOI videos where women are calling you a loser, a nobody and so on.

Reactions: coolcow2020
May 28, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Exactly. Maybe if she had a perfect 10/10 most beautiful face she could save some of those viewers if she were flat-chested but nah. I mean I'm not saying her face is ugly, it's not at all, it's just like not good enough in itself without her massive tits. Imagine Sweet_Anita with A cup titties though. I'd unfollow instantly. :KEKWlaugh: It sounds horrible I know but it is what it is. She DOES need those tits to stay relevant.