MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Question - Is there any reliable way to recreate the same girl in different situations with Stable Diffusion Webui? | SimpCity Forums

Question Is there any reliable way to recreate the same girl in different situations with Stable Diffusion Webui?

• Welcome to the Fakes / AI / Deepfakes category
    When posting AI generated content please include prompts used where possible.

BigTitsLover789

Fan
Mar 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi,

Once I found my dream girl I would like to create multiple different pictures featuring the same girl. But of course, every time I change any of the settings or prompts, I am getting an entirely different looking women. Is there any way to have her look the same (or at least very similar) in different pictures?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: boober88

bigelelya

People Observer
Nov 17, 2022
You can either train your own models and merge them with the model you currently use,
or you can make a LORA for the specific girl you wan't. The lora would be easier than training your own models

BigTitsLover789

Fan
Mar 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I would say, it's even easier to do it for a real person as you'll have a lot more reference picture to feed the Lora training with. It's not trivial though.

I am using this repository. In the description you can find two YouTube tutorials of a guy who did it with Jennifer Aniston:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Reactions: stavm1

Thorsilk

Casual
Apr 1, 2023
Not sure where to ask, but is it possible to convert a Lora into a base model?

I'm trying to use two Loras in the same image (one for the model and one for the action) and it never works right. The weights are always off.

I was thinking if I can convert my Lora of a person into a base model it could free up the Lora slot.

Thanks

Sanlopwws

Lurker
Mar 20, 2022
Any tips for lora training in relation to the pictures needed? Im trying to do it with a random thot but the result images look nothing like her

cptdan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022

Only the face, using different angles and emotions, if possible. It may depend on the model too, I usually use analogmadness, endless reality, deliberate.
Sometimes I may use deepfacelab to train and swap the face, but that's an extra tedious step if you really want something exceptionally good.

• peepoClap
Reactions: Sanlopwws

cptdan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Hi again, after many experiments I came to the conclusion that the best for the face similarity is to train a Dreambooth checkpoint, it gives you very good results, even with a low number of images.

Lora just sux for faces and doesn't have enough memory to remember everything.

daddydante88

Superfan
Jun 16, 2022
I have found that it's easy to recreate the same face by giving specific prompts. For example, if you were to add the prompt, "a gorgeous Filipina bimbo" will generally give you consistent results. If you specify an ethnicity, it kind of averages it all into one homogeneous face that actually looks pretty good in all my experimentation. So if you add the descriptor the emphasizes good looks, and ethnicity, works out. So use words like Dutch, Swiss, German, European, Latina, Chinese whatever, works out.

Also don't forget to add quality prompts to the post either. Generally you want to do it like this,

High quality photograph, raw, by photographer, masterpiece, highly detailed, (followed by your content)

And in the negative prompt, which is my opinion more important than the prompt itself. Put:

Bad quality, low quality, cartoon, anime, hentai, sketches, paintings, drawings,

Set that as your default promptase and then throw in what you want and you'll see a massive increase in quality.

Lastly I read that you're having issues due to low memory on system. I'm pretty good with stable diffusion and I know some tricks to optimize it for less capable systems. If you want me to give you more info let me know and I will give you the scoop. May have to link up over discord cuz they're going to be a lot of back and forth questions so I can get an idea of what you're working with so I can tell you what to do.

Last edited:

jsand7

Lurker
Sep 19, 2022
OK so I'm pretty new to stable diffusion but I've managed to generate some pretty decent images on my mid-end pc but recently I've come across a specific problem that I'm sure is either easy enough for someone who knows what they are doing or isn't possible in the first place so if there's anyone that has an answer to the following I'd really appreciate it...

I've been using roop extension to inpaint faces into images I've generated in txt2image - this works great for just normal NSFW poses but if it's an action pose say a blowjob the 'new face' is placed in and then the cock is cut off below the chin/out of the mouth....I've tried a few different things but nothing seems to make a difference, even if I only inpaint over the eyes or don't paint over the mouth it still replaces the entire face with my new one. Hope this makes sense and any help is really appreciated even if it's just a "nah SD doesn't do that"

Cheers J

cptdan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022

A) Just use Photoshop to restore the original mouth, lips, dick or whatever you want by placing the modified image over the original one and using the eraser tool.

B) Install the
SD extension, it uses roop under the hood and can swap faces in the inpaint mode, like you requested. If you want a bit more similarity, I'd recommend to combine it with the controlnet ip-adapter face plus model.

Last edited: