Simp Chat Bebahan - Discussion Thread

Catflix.su banner

aarontroschke

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 18, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She always takes her pictures in the same environment (bathroom or bedroom), with basically always the same angle of the pic and same position of her arms. That's why it seems like the pictures are identical. You'll probably have thought of these pictures, which are pretty much the same:
832x1095_42a10cb484a1a526a381aff21d243ef78f4a81cb47723136.jpg
1350x1800_dd9b98fb4a3d0af3e3c245c7f674c3ff6340b3ec80501838.jpg
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

By the way, the last one is a PPV for which you have to pay extra. Crazy.

What I would like to know is whether her mods become these simps, or the simps become moderators?

May 8, 2024
From what I understand, not one of her mods has met her in person. This is how most of them talk to her. I worry for her, if she was to take away their modding powers and maybe ban them, I would worry for her safety. Mods are supposed to be unbiased. They aren't. They get off on her and the power they have. This is what hurts her the most. They won't allow people who pay for the so called content to tell her the truth or criticize her at all. You get banned for doing such horrible things. They are so desperate, they come to forums like this to defend her.

Reactions: Lord00

SassyPlatypus

Lurker
May 27, 2024

To take this out of the way first, i start from your last sentence: no, she never reacted to nudity/sexuality on her 2nd channel, it was about feminism, red pill, etc., since there was a male audience for that, due to the times we are living in the manosphere (that's why "red pilled women" are having success).

Now main issue: you clearly defend him so much because you're perfect for each other. Both are on the same tune of rant. So i could talk about you as well, since you come as a solid second, but for now at least, your friend still holds the title. It's one thing brag about her content, i don't care. A lot of places like this are full of guys that either got kicked from her community or something happened that made them realize that after all, the "platonic love" is just from the viewer/fan perspective, never from the streamer, and so, "coping time" galore.

But other thing is to rant every single day with the same objective through big ass texts that even sound stalkish af...we get it! For you she's a scammer and some are mad since she's not putting nudes. What you want to do now? Make a syndicate? There's hundreds of girls with low key descriptions to attract subscribers, smart ass move from those girls, congratulations! Big f'ing surprise! We might not be able to move on with our lifes because of that! /s

This dude down here summed it all perfectly. Never was personal, despite you and him trying to use that as if it was, just to try to shield yourselves from other people's criticism. šŸ‘‡

Last edited:

Jasmin2Real

Lurker
Jun 5, 2024
Gosh šŸ˜‚ I read through all 50 pages yesterday and in the last few since you've been active you've had 9 comments, all of which are about one topic but you say "But other thing is to rant every single day with the same objective". Isn't that pretty hypocritical??? Maybe you need to take a look in the mirror šŸ¤£ I may be new here but I know how to moderate a conversation. The topic is Bebahan and she or her pictures should actually be talked about, what you are doing sounds more like a personal atrocity as you proved in the last comment on the previous page. It was full of anger and despair. I don't know what drives you to do this, but it's not healthy for you and you should stop doing it while you can.

Catflix.su banner