Discussion Agencies are ruining OF for me...

BruhMan.exe

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Got blocked by "lunaelliee" for pointing out their dumbasses doing that. The girl was in Paris and posted a video to her insta story of her walking around a church, but magically, five minutes later, she was at home alone in bed, bored on OF. Totally her, though, definitely not her management team being lazy, and that she doesn't have to explain herself to someone who is a "timewaster." Tbf, I kind of was timewasting :peepoShrug:

smrdoprdo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
someone in this thread pointed out that they deny it becouse if they were to admit existince of agency they would admit to catfishing or something like that. Funnies t for me was Alysha Newman athlete competing in pole vault i could see her live jumping and at same time talking to me on OF :KEKW:

• KEKWlaugh
Reactions: wrx21

smrdoprdo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
i have another one! one of that agency run accounts was begging me to tip her for bottle of champaigne and when i pointed out its midnidght (she is basicly same timezone) and where would she get it she said she is actually in the USA with her family(Utah to be exact which is even funnier becouse utah has really strict alcohol laws etc.) i let her go, but now i always bust her around what is she doing up in middle of the night if she is acutally in states and excuses are hilarious. the lenghth the go to try to convince you of most absurd things is baffling and funny thing is just try to sell and let me be , but no they have to play this game.