Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Tsarina Baltic - Sweet Sweet Denial​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

Since it is No Nut November, let's start it off well, with a delicious denial session. Oh come now, it's so easy, all you have to do is pull your hands off your cock, avoid being a handhumper for 13 minutes and you're good, is it really that simple tho? You might end up get pulled in a lil too much, but you can't jerk off at all, yet you're throbbing so hard and your dickbrains all fuzzy and weak, not to worry, you'll adjust, I've got the perfect alternative to stroking, you do need some release, I'm not that mean to deny you everything, you can pay me instead, that's a kind of release isn't it? Consider it the perfect alternative to pumping, you might end up so fucked from my perfect tits, you'll want to pay more and more, it's ultimately orgasmic to pay me, your cock gets so hard from it, your brains melting just from the thought of it. Get fucked up on Sweet Sweet Denial.

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - No Mercy HardPoppers​

No Mercy. Just Sniff. No Mercy. Just Stroking. No Mercy. No brains remain. Begin the ritual, watch as I take all power, all control, no more thought, no more breathe without my permission, all stroking, all tits... Perfect big tits in that sheer deep red tantalizing nightgown. Don't expect me to take things slow with you, don't expect my mercy, take my wrath, eat up my seduction, listen and obey, turning into a jerk puppet, addicted to tits and sniff, so deep in the cycle, there's no going back! hahahaha! Happy Black Friday, cheers to turning broke and dumb...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - T.S.A.R.I.N.A.H.O.L.I.C​

Being a Tsarinaholic has its perks, one you're hyperfixated on me, no more scatterbraining when I'm the ONE true Goddess in the world you are aching to serve, being this helplessly weak, you can only ache for me. And as my addict, you must renew your addiction, reignite your mindless obsession and worship for me, it must be done, it can be as little as prayer to me or binging, tonight it is worshipping me through this clip and reliving the brain wash and utter delight to be under my slow sensual spell. Ache to please goddess, I want you to worship me.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Tsarinaholic Surrender​

There's a reason you keep crawling back to me... I'm irresistible. From my perfect voice leaving tingles on your skin, elevating your heart, placing you under my spell to my perfect curves. Those curves that lure you in, those curves I love to flaunt and make it impossible to look away. You love having me play with you, so much so you are back now, back to being weak... Surrender yourself to me, ache for me and fall deeper into being a slave to me. A slave, an addict, a mindless edging perverted, a Tsarinaholic who can't stop but ache for more...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Addicted Tsarinaholic​

Nothing compares to being weak under my spell, to be a True Tsarinaholic, addicted and aching for me. There's only more addiction ahead for you, agonizingly horny and weak. Time to worship your One True Goddess, be under my spell again, reignite the ache with my voice entering your mind, ringing softly in your ears, give in again.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Tsarinaholic Slave Mantras​

Go under my spell, go under a session of mesmerizing mental rewiring, slowly repeat these mantras as you slowly go deeper into a blissful state of submission. Your mind is in my hands now, your brain is my playground, you will do as I say and say I say, repeating these mantras over a veil of mesmerization, tantric, slow eye fuckingly perfect bliss. Keep contact with my eyes and my voice, my words will slowly insert into your mind, become one with you and your personality, incorporated into your life. It's so hot when I twist your head up.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Stay Blue​

The sweetest kind of pain is the one that makes Tsarina happy. I know how easily you can get hard. A glance at something shapely.. merely an idea of it, and you stiff up, like a desperate little thing that you are. How annoying. I know exactly how to deal with this little problem - how about you just stay hard and blue balled forever? How about you keep that terrible strain swelling in your pants and focus on that sweet sweet pain? It'll be perfect for a greedy slut like yourself. Always busy with those hands of yours. Well now it's time to put it to the test: how long can you last? How much will it hurt? How happy will you make Tsarina with your pain? We all know how desperate you are to make your Goddess happy... How about we make it hurt all the more .. by including that wallet of yours.. That's right, every time you get close to wanting to relieve the pain you'll make it hurt more - by tipping me whilst staring at my huge tits... stuck in an endless loop of blue suffering. Yes, that sounds perfect for a little bitch like you.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Financial Addict Mesmerized Into Denial​

As a loser all you get is to pay me, enrich my lifestyle and edge to that, nothing more, you are a small little addict to my perfection. The more you stare the more you feel the urge to pay me, it's so hot to send, it only gets better the more you do it, sending is serving me and worshiping me. It won't be long before you start clicking buttons when my tits are so perfect, each little moment leaves you deeper into addiction. not only do you love me, love my tits, you need to pay me. Gooning is not as fun without being made to pay, being used up, being my little pay slave. Relapse again, slave, fall deep into my cleavage, fall deep for my voice melting your weak little brain, it will feel so good to send.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Weak Tit Zombie Rip Off​

Dangling your Achilles heel right in front of you like that just because! Bow to my perfection and then you may worship my perfect tits. Pay what you owe by this, drool over my hard nipples while I squeeze and play with my tits, it's not like I'd ever let you jerk or cum tho, it's exactly how I want to treat you, no stroking, paying my perfect tits on your knees. More for me, less for you, from now and forever :)