MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole | Page 334 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

morpin

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 6, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's a well known fact the UK doesn't have internet

Season 4 Episode 22 GIF by Parks and Recreation

novtwesev

Superfan
Nov 27, 2022
I’m definitely starting to believe the theory that she’s retiring this year based off her activity. All of her forms of content have become inconsistent and sporadic… OF, DDR series / her social medias, Twitch.

But I’d happily eat some humble pie if she was shooting this whole time and stocked up like 30 sets or something. I’d take back all my bitching and complaining 😂

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
She really is turning into those OF girl stereotypes now to be honest. Regardless of the argument that VIP subs can cancel their payments...the whole point is that SHE advertises 'pay me 25 a month and i'll give you exclusive regular good content'. It's a contract of sorts. Not every fucker is trawling through forums like us discussing her.

A lot of guys will come across her OF page and pay that money fully expecting her to provide the product she advertises. She absolutely should be giving them a product, that's the contract. It shows her mindset really, she gets a monthly amount of money from those guys and she sits there and just thinks 'nah...no content for you'. Even if she's not 'feeling it', she should out of decency just post a little candid selfie once a week for those men that pay the 25.

Remember the rumours that Nigri actively despises her OF customers, good chance Meg is the same.

The fact she still hasn't posted that candid set from 9 days ago but yesterday posted about another girls OF and today just posts some shite nothing in an England shirt says it all. I mean after all the time away she posts this top quality photo... I mean even this hot hot snap is blurry!! Christ Meg

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I still go back to my prediction that I made just after 'assholegate'. I joked that she would spend the next 6 months acting out, be pissy and post next to nothing because she won't be able to handle the negative feedback she got... I was only 70% serious but fuck me she actually did it in the end.

The only hope left honestly is that she has in fact lost a lot of weight (she does look smaller) and therefore she has regained a lot of self confidence, which might mean she comes back wanting to show off everything better than before - going total slut before she likely retires end of the year. The reality though... she's done with OF in the way she used it before. From now on she'll regress fully to more non-vag stuff just to churn over a bit of play money cash, especially after Gav got that big redundancy package from RT.

Last edited: