MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Girls Play Discussion Thread | Page 107 | SimpCity Forums

HappyLinch

Lurker
Apr 16, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Alex showed up on screen the other night looking Oxyed out of his mind complaining about the girls that left again saying hes going to do the podcast , that means the end for them , horrible business owner

Reactions: Vukim

voideyesn3

Lurker
Apr 15, 2024
They should tried to grow instead of thinking the pay pigs that Liv has would take care of them forever. Like when they leave Liv she going to have a big meltdown and I understand they been around for a minute, but just means she probably very dependent on them like just looking at her sub status 91% gift the very reason why twitch doesn't count them for the better spilt. She does nothing but says she trying to get her life together but doesn't do much on her business side to reflect that.

And for Alex idk seen a bit of him on stream saying he has a logical mind but I don't see it. if that was the case he would have been trying to utilize the other skills way before and putting in place a growth campaign. Maybe setting Lindsey up to photos for other girls but with the GP brand getting to post a few as a deal too or Nikki drawing design for shirts or something and helping them learn to be independent but getting a small kick back for getting them started but he didn't.

ShawnKemp804

Lurker
May 25, 2022
Lol I still don't get the point of this thread. All the things you can do with your life and you choose to come here and complain about females you don't know because they don't show post the type of nude pictures you want them too. Then complain about how much you hate their channel and how you want it to fail. Can you just move on? Good grief so many dudes are so creepy.

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I didn't think it would have to be spelled out, but the point of any discussion thread on this forum is to keep useless comments like this ^ out of content threads. It's that simple. If ppl want to complain, it's here. If some deluded moron wants to pretend he's somehow above anyone else that comes to a site like this, despite having visited and commented in this very thread multiple times before, then it's better to see his embarrassing ramblings here instead of having to scroll past them between actual content.

ShawnKemp804

Lurker
May 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Lol I am above it. I come here to see nude woman. I don't come here to complain that some females I don't know don't take their clothes off for me. I don't come here to talk about how much I hate some females Twitch channel because they don't take the kind of nude pictures I want.

So the point of this thread is guys who can't get laid go to Twitch and spend money on women they don't know begging them to show skin. Then when they don't show the kind of nudity they want you and these other guys come to this thread to talk about how much you hate them and how you don't like they way the look because that is all your life is about.

Keep doing it. These females still won't know or care about you.

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
You come here for the same reasons everyone else does. To see nude women and to bullshit in discussion threads. You're not above anything and you're just making yourself look even more pathetic pretending otherwise.

And since your meaningless posturing is off-topic, any further troll comments will just be reported.

Last edited:

ShawnKemp804

Lurker
May 25, 2022

Lol I am above it all and I explain why I am above it all. I am not here crying becaause some females on Twitch didn't show me skin after I paid them money. Also this isn't off topic. The thread is just called Girls Play discussion. I am talking about Girls Play. But I did hit a nerve and my point stands.

There is no point in this thread besides a bunch of grown hurt males who are upset because grown women on Twitch won't get naked for them.

Grow up, move on, and do something else with your life.

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
You didn't explain anything lol You just showcased your complete lack of self-awareness. You're still here, still replying, still making yourself look absolutely pathetic. You can't claim to be above all this and still engage in it lol If there's no point to this thread, then there's no point for you to keep coming back here.

All of your posts in this thread are the same hypocritical bullshit, so at this point, I can only assume you're one of their white knight cucks trolling any forums that mention them. "I don't even watch them anymore" well you sure as shit keep tabs on them, don't you? "I'm above all this" immediately contradicts himself lol

What's worse is you're just a lurker who's contributed nothing to this site but begging and useless discussion posts. And since I'm sure everyone is tired of getting these pointless alerts, this'll be the last time I bother responding.

So take your own advice and grow up, move on, and do something else with your life.

Last edited:

craddlewood83

Fan
Aug 31, 2022
everyone that is concerned about my email on can relax cause what I put in here is tied only to my forum name it isn't my actual email.

Samdabutcher

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
So how many Simps did they loose because they all brought there man to work?
Did they do it to remind Alex they are married or was it to offer Mrs Alex some options ?
I like to think of them having some kind of 70s key party at the studio/house each room gets two sets of keys then later the all meat up in the main room dessert and coffee.

• PepeClown
Reactions: rc2021